Wednesday, 30 April 2014

blue eyeliner

Hi everyone!

I have to admit, I never thought I'd be writing a post about blue eyeliner. For years and years now I've felt like I needed a black line to finish off my look, so never considered other colours. This past weekend I decided to experiment, so I dug out a liquid liner I knew I'd acquired in a gift set somewhere along the line. I've done a quick google and there is no sign of this liner being sold anymore, but it was a Liquid Liner from 17 in the shade 'Teal' - but the product itself isn't the focus of the post anyway.

Blue Eyeliner
Blue Eyeliner

So as you can see I haven't totally ditched the black - I'm not brave enough for that yet! On the rest of my lids I used some gold colours from one of my MUA palettes, and a little under the eyes too. I've just lined the blue along the top, so it just pops out when my eyes are open. Obviously my technique needs a lot of practice, but I really enjoyed how this looked - so much so that I did a similar thing the next day! This is way out of my comfort zone but I'm glad I tried something different :) 

What do you think? Have you experimented with coloured eyeliners?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)