Wednesday, 16 April 2014

chevron nails

Hi everyone! 

Just a quick post from me to show you my current nails. 


I've been really inspired seeing quite a few chevron nail looks recently, so I gave it a go. This is my first time doing chevrons so it definitely needs work, but I'm pretty pleased with the effect! This was done free hand so maybe using some tape would have helped.

I used W7 White for the base, and Essie Penny Talk and Barry M Guava for the chevrons.

Have you tried chevron nail art? (I feel like I've said chevron too many times in this post. Sorry! CHEVRON)

Hope you liked!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Laura!! I always want to do nail art but my can never figure out how to make my right hand look as good as my left...
    xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie :) practice, lots! xx

      Delete

leave me a message :)