Wednesday, 7 May 2014

acrylic lipstick storage

Hi everyone! 

So back in my wishlist post here, I mentioned wanting to buy some of these acrylic lipstick holders. Much to my delight, there was one included in my Easter present a couple of weeks later!

Acrylic Lipstick Storage

Acrylic Lipstick Storage

I couldn't wait to fill it with lipsticks and have since played around with different combinations - grouped by brand, colour and so on. There isn't a huge amount for me to say other than that I'm super happy with this storage and love having my lipsticks all on display like this!

The current eBay price is £3.52 which I think is an absolute bargain! I know there are much more expensive options out there but I see no faults at all with the more affordable option. In my wishlist post, I mentioned that for the price I might buy two. As it turns out, this holder contains all my lipsticks apart from one. I've never known a better reason to buy more lipsticks...

Are you a fan of acrylic makeup storage?

4 comments:

  1. Haha absolutely buy more lipsticks. I love my acrylic storage and sadly I'll admit that I brings me a ping of joy to open the draws every morning to get my products. Would definitely recommend getting more storage for the rest of your makeup!

    Jade | The Jade Aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha obviously, this makes it look like I have hardly any lipsticks :D I'm definitely looking into getting more stuff for everything else now!

      Delete
  2. What a bargain! I've been thinking about getting one of these recently, it'll be so much easier to have my lipsticks where I can see all the shades!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend them! So cheap and they do a great job :) x

      Delete

leave me a message :)