Wednesday, 18 June 2014

glitter nails

Hi everyone!

This week is a little bit special. Almost 2 and a half years after buying our first house, we finally move in to it this weekend! In celebration, I decided to pain my nails as inappropriately as possible, meaning LOTS of glitter.

Glitter Nails
Glitter Nails

I used W7 Moondust with W7 Multi Dazzle on my ring finger - 2 coats of each polish. This isn't really a review post, but I have to say that Moondust dries SO fast. It's probably the fastest drying polish I've ever used. I'm assuming it's because its more glitter particles than liquid, but it made for a super speedy application. I actually did these nails about an hour/half an hour before bedtime, and I got ready for bed with no problems whatsoever. Yay!

So, now I have nails that are totally fit for the role of packing, unpacking, decorating and so on. We all know they'll be an absolute nightmare to remove too. But for now, they're making me smile :)

So that's all from me for now. I'll see you on the other side! I'm sure these nails will be a total mess by then...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Good luck with moving in and even more good luck with removing this polish haha. It's a great choice though, will definitely bring some sparkle to the tedious task of packing!

    Jade | The Jade Aesthetic

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)