Wednesday, 11 June 2014

real techniques powder brush

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to quickly share with you a brush that I've been using every day for pretty much as long as I've owned it - a long time! This is the Real Techniques Powder Brush. I've posted previously - here - about the core collection of brushes, and wanted to expand my collection. I'm glad I did...

Real Techniques Powder Brush
Real Techniques Powder Brush

I don't really have too much to actually say about this brush, I just wanted to share my love for it. I use it for what it's meant for - powder. Once I've done the rest of my base, I use the brush to set everything in place and mattify my skin. The brush does the job perfectly, and I've never needed to try anything else. As always with Real Techniques brushes, the quality is great and the bristles are super soft, even after multiple washes and daily use for what must be well over a year by now. Like I said, I don't have many comments other than this is a great powder brush and I highly recommend it!

Have you tried this brush?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)