Wednesday, 25 June 2014

rimmel kate moss lasting finish matte lipstick - 101

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post from me today, as mentioned in my last post I'm still getting settled in to the new house. But today I want to share with you a new lipstick. This was a little leaving present from my sister.

rimmel kate moss lasting finish matte lipstick - 101

rimmel kate moss lasting finish matte lipstick - 101

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 101. 
I posted about shade 107 here and mentioned how impressed I was with the formula, and this shade is no different. It's so matte that it's drying, and feels nice and creamy on the lips.

As for the shade, this is obviously a lot more wearable than the berry shade I already own. It's just really easy to put on with any makeup look, a fairly neutral pink that isn't too pale or too bright, it's great for everyday just to add a little colour without being too much, with the little bit of baby pink that comes through.

Overall I am really glad I have this in my collection now. Although it might be considered quite 'standard', I don't actually own anything like it, so I'm sure it's going to get plenty of use! And for £5.49, it's a great buy!

Would you recommend any of the other shades in this range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)