Wednesday, 9 July 2014

collection nail polish - lilac daze

Hi everyone!

Bit of a late post from me this week, and not much different from last week, but I just wanted to share the latest colour I've been loving for my nails.

I would first like to apologise in advance for the state of my middle finger in this photo. I had a tragic accident (!) at work and yes, it is very painful!

Anyway, this is Lilac Daze from Collection's Work The Colour range...

Collection Nail Polish - Lilac Daze

After painting my nails, I realised I have something like this in my collection already - Prickly Pear from Barry M, which I talked about here. I painted them next to each other on paper and it turns out they are identical, but the Collection version is cheaper!

The fomula is a little thin and streaky on the first coat, but because it's thin it dries super fast, so it doesn't really take any longer to get my nails looking good - I think I did 3 coats in the end. And this photo was taken without top coat! I know this is more of a spring colour but the weather isn't exactly blazing sun and blue skies at the moment, so I think it's okay :)

I am pretty impressed with my second polish from this range - I find Collection to be one of my favourite high street brands, I think. Such a great price too!

Are you a fan of Collection polishes, or the brand in general?

4 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty colour!!! Love it. I've been so impressed by Collection at the moment x :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie! I definitely recommend this range :) x

      Delete
  2. This colour looks so pretty - I am a sucker for purple, violet or lilac polishes. :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)