Thursday, 17 July 2014

life #7

Hi everyone!

I've been super busy for the past few days, so this week's post is going to be a bit of an update/instagram catch up. To be honest, most of these are food pictures, so if you're not interested in that, don't read on!

As you might know, almost a month ago I moved out. My job in the house is to cook, so I've been experimenting a lot more with cooking and food in general.


 

 

Vegetable pasta with salad - Paella (I was so proud of this!)
Chili time! - Tortellini (This was tonight and we got to eat outside, I love the sun!)
Snacking on sugar snap peas - Apple & Snickers pie

and some bonus non-food photos:



Cool floor in Giraffe - I love having this as my new view
Reunited with my favourite for the night last weekend - This week I went to see Chance the Rapper, which is why this week's post is late. Awesome night!


4 comments:

  1. I never object to food pictures, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When can I move in because serisouly Laura your food looks so yummy!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome any time Lizzie! :) x

      Delete

leave me a message :)