Wednesday, 23 July 2014

nail polish storage

Hi everyone!

Monday marked a month since we moved into our new home. I thought this would be a good time to show you the 'housewarming' present my lovely fiancé made for me.

The house is 3 bedroomed, so we have a spare room, our room, and then I got a makeup/dressing room (squeal!). I knew I wanted to have my nail polishes on display as anyone who knows me will know how often I paint my nails different colours. I have known for a long time what I wanted to do, I saw this post (I think it was a video initially) from Dulce Candy and loved how it looked. 2 years on, I have one of my own!

Nail Polish Rack

Nail Polish Rack

Nail Polish Rack

I am so happy with it! You can see in the first picture there is room for one or two more shelves on the bottom, which I'm sure will be needed eventually! I'm still not entirely pleased with the order of colours at the moment, but that will come with time I'm sure.

Anyway, I don't have much more to say. I just wanted to share this with you as I'm so pleased with it and also wanted to say a big thank you to my fiancé, if he reads this, for building it from scratch for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)