Wednesday, 27 August 2014

mua blusher - shade 1

Hi everyone!

Today's post is about a blusher I never expected to blog about. I mentioned this blusher in this post, but very briefly with a small swatch on my finger. I haven't really used it much since then, but I suddenly had the urge to and I'm so glad I did!

MUA Blusher Shade 1

MUA Blusher Shade 1

In the photo above I have the blusher on one cheek but not the other, so you can see the effect better. I really love the pink flush this gives my cheeks - I often gravitate towards more peachy shades, so this was a welcome change. It brightens up the face without looking too obvious. The formula of the blusher was great too, really soft and I didn't need much product in order to get a lovely colour pay-off.

Obviously there is one last plus point - the price! This blusher is only £1 which I think is a fantastic price for what you get. I am a fan of quite a few MUA products and I'm happy to say I can add this to my list of products I would recommend. There are a few new shades in the collection that weren't around when I bought this, which look quite nice, so I think I'll need to make some more purchases soon!

What are your favourite MUA products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)