Wednesday, 20 August 2014

wedding nails

Hi everyone!

So a few weeks ago I was bridesmaid for one of my best and oldest friends. I knew I wanted to do something fun with my nails, and the colour scheme helped it fall into place. The colours were orange, pink, purple, blue and green, so I went for an ombre over all my nails, from each colour to the next.

Ombre nails

The colours I used were (L-R):

Barry M Emerald Green
Essie Orange, It's Obvious
Barry M Grapefruit
Barry M Bright Purple
Barry M Guava

I'm not 100% happy with how the green blends into the orange, but that was the only way for the 'rainbow' to loop round. But overall I am pleased with how they looked, and they looked great with the bright colours of the day. It was a lovely day and I wish I could do it all again!

Hope you liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)