Thursday, 4 September 2014

the best shower gel ever

Hi everyone!

I don't normally care much about shower gel. As long as it cleans me and doesn't smell bad, I'm happy to use whatever. So I never expected to be posting about a shower gel on my blog, but I just had to show some love for one that I finished up recently...

Treaclemoon Marshmallow Hearts

This is Marshmallow Hearts from Treaclemoon. I wasn't really expecting much but this is incredible! It smells so dreamy, like cake frosting, sweets and everything delicious! If you're not a fan of sweet scents you would definitely hate this, but for me it smells absolutely amazing. I am so sad that it's run out! I don't really have much to say in all honesty, I just wanted to recommend this shower gel to anyone who loves anything sweet smelling.

They have plenty of other scents which look delicious and I would love to try, but I'm not sure anything can beat the marshmallow scent for me! 

Have you tried this, or any others from the range?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this sounds right up my street, Love sweet scents so this I would want to eat!!! Never heard of this brand before so love finding something new :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)